Saturday, May 31, 2014

HEADLINE: "KINDNESS IS MAKING A COMEBACK!" -sees (me!) Sandra, tvgp

-Ellen degenerous reminds me people at the close of every show, 'be kind'

And I just learned from watching George Saunders talk to my charlie rose, that his 8 minute commencement speech on kindness went viral..

I know in my own day to day experience, everytime  someone asks me what my tattoo stands for, and I answer, "it means,  conquer the world with kindness..".  -I get such a positive response..  "That's cool!" Or "beautiful". Or "amen".  Or "that's so nice.."    -only yesterday did I get a "good luck with that.."

Most people have a longing for its return... 

It is a fruit of the spirit..   Kindness.  Gentleness. Goodness..

Did I already bring this to the brain initiative subcommittee?  To geographically map within the human brain:  love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control?   I'm curious if these are left or write brain functions? Aren't you?  And.. "Believing".   And..  When you know something in your heart.. 

In Jesus name, -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home