Saturday, April 26, 2014

"..KERNEL OF TRUTH!.." Realizes (me!) Sandra, tvgp

..k..so I find myself using that expression this morning.. "Kernel of truth..".  -which I think to date has meant ..well, about size..  As in "there might be a tiny bit of truth to that story". But!  Put it together with my pinball vs. Popcorn post...  And now I'm like,  "oh!.. I am so on to something here... Its not about size.. Its about "packaging!".  And size!  -as in..  We each have these kernels of truth...    Or something like that... I'm still thinking on it...   Now I'm considering the mustard seed vs. The kernel...  Grow vs. Opens under pressure...

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger SHE said...

That's write! How many times have you seen, read, or experienced it:

"Tell me the truth."

You get a lie..

"TELL ME THE TRUTH! OR ELSE!.."

And eventually, with the write amount of PRESSURE..

"Out POPS the TRUTH!"

So:

I've either been misunderstanding and misusing this phrase 'kernal of truth" -my entire life.. Thinking it meant; small..

Or.. Well, just today.. I finally caught on.

Which brings me to the phrase that best describes (me!):

Late bloomer.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger SHE said...

"I'm write!"

So happy... So happy.. K

Just did some research and THAT IS how most people apply the expression..

Size. 'There may be a kernel of truth to the story..'

But! Its much more accurate to say, "there IS A KERNAL of truth..

Now let us apply some pressure to reveal it.."

Truth! Its like microwave popcorn!

and You can smell it too... Can't you

I think my next move is to edit this revelation into a cute catch phrase Andrew get some t-shirts made and bumper stickers..

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger SHE said...

That was supposed to say.. 'Cute catch phrase -and- get some..'

Frickin auto feature..

But I like that as a catch phrase to capture my frustration:

'Cute catch phrase Andrew'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home