Friday, December 27, 2013

WHAT TURNS (me!) ON.. Sandra, tvgp

Have you ever seen the actual look on a mans face.. His expression.. His eyes.. When he sees a naked lady? I remember a long, long, time ago a male friend of mine staring at a certain centerfold.. When he looked at it, it lit him up like.. The way I might light up when I first open a box of sees nuts and chews. But when I looked at the centerfold; nothing. Like.. Well it all reminded me also of when some guy.. A long, long, time ago.. Slowly, proudly, opened the hood of his car.. He looked at the engine as if it were more precious and rare than a flawless diamond and then looked at me.. And then directed me via gesture to "behold!" what I stood in front of and had the great honor of privately viewing.. I think he was searching for some sort of awe in my eyes, but instead he got blanks. And all of that, that you just read is just prelude to explain.. In a very ineffienct way.. .. Skin, and flesh, for sure... Of course... A good cologne.. No doubt... But what really turns me on, lights me up, fuels my fire.. "PAPER!". -that's write. Not diamonds.. Not fancy cars.. "Pretty papers". .. Designer papers, stickers, little cute ribbons, buttons, embellishments, die cuts.. And all the equipment that helps me make paper crafts.. Big screen tv? Surround sound? I could not care less... $20 worth of designer paper... A new die cut machine... Paper cutters.. Sexy See through organizers! Font stickers! STAMPS! INK PADS! .. I feel my heart rate excellerating.. My pupils dialating... My breathing more rapid.. Just yesterday I was with Michael.. I'm sorry, I meant of course, I was -at- michaels. (please note that the two most popular stores to shop in for paper craft products have masculine names. -and plural: Michaels. Richards. -there is one feminine: Joanne. But she is more about fabric than paper.. But guess what? Guess what! GUESS WHAT!?... If my prayers continue to be answered.. And there is every indication that they will.. We can soon add one more masculine plural name to the list: "Ricks Picks in Pleasanton!" -it is in the discussion, proposal, -prove it can turn a profit- phase write now.. But I'm pretty confident by February 2014.. You are going to be in my paper craft workshop learning how to make a gift box full of fortune cookies using the valentine themed designer papers! With cute love notes and good fortunes inside! .. And heart garland! And romantic candle decorations! And heart shaped origami! And.. Let us not forget... "mag time love frames!" "thank you Jesus! ..and Rick!". -amen.

original post dec 27th, 2013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home