Monday, December 23, 2013

PUBLIC "THANK YOU'S!" From (me!) Sandra, tvgp

To Megan... For the newest handpainted addition to my giraffe collection..  Beautiful! I love it!  To Rick.. For our very fun, delicious Christmas staff dinner and entertaining bowling experience.. And ricks picks bucks bonus... To Anne..  For the very thoughtful and generous gift of Christmas ornaments... To carol for the perfect size Christmas tree...  To my friends and family for the cards and pictures and baked goods..  To my handsome prince for the anniversary flowers and help with Christmas shopping... To all the ricks picks customers for their Christmas spirit... To john, in advance for hosting Christmas...  To Catherine for the most amazing fudge!  To Pastor Mike and my centerpointe church family for celebrating and reminding us about the true meaning of Christmas...    In Jesus name...    "Thank you!". -amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home