Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ANOTHER PUBLIC "THANK YOU!" TO DR LARRY ROBINSON from (me!) tvgp

original post date 5/15/12.

***

inspiration for re-posting this was initially meeting gabby seropian, the 49ers cheerleader..   and when she mentioned NASA.. I was sure to share (again) my favorite NASA post..  which you can read by typing 3.7 in the searchbar..   but for my favorite 49er related post; see below...

but, then..  divinely timed also, because this is a public thank you to larry robinson, who is moving..  this week.   and so, "thank you!" again..  no capturing what a blessing you and your beautiful wife, have been to our lives!  and we will cross paths again, I'm certain of it...   love & blessings!

***

ANOTHER PUBLIC "THANK YOU!" TO DR LARRY ROBINSON

grant is back in my arms.   documents and even more importantly...  pictures restored!   -you can't really...

there's no way i can adequately thank him for his time, expertise, help, generosity...

i try to pretend like i'll be okay when my computer has crashed...  but truth is

my heart doesn't beat write.

and then the very second i can view my pictures    -especially,  the photo gadget slideshow which randomly selects pictures from my files..

it's like being born again...

i mean, just look at this..   from 2006.    my son jack..   his dad a 49er fan, his uncle larry and grandpa pez, raiders

so together we made an arts/craft project that would allow him to cheer for both teams.

if only dad was home during the game...  49er side.     but if uncle larry or grandpa came by...

a quick flip on the easel.



and is it my imagination...   or is he not the best looking child in the universe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home