Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MOMMY BRAGGING WRITES for (me!) -writeousmom

very proud, that my daughter made the principal's list again... the good principal's list, with 4.0. i can take about as much credit for this, as i can for the rising of the sun.. she is entirely self-motivated. -and she did not want to attend the award ceremony, so we went instead for a celebratory jamba juice. "congratulations! lovebug" -keep up the great work!


-and very proud of my son also..

and here i can provide great evidence that phobias are not genetic, and TBTG have not been passed along environmentally/socially either

because

he has the "pet" care responsibility in science class. and i use the word "pet" here because he used it, but honestly...

pets?

his responsibilities include (and i gasp...)

cleaning the spider cage... and the spider is a tarantula. (i'm sweating..). replenishing its water dish, and misting the cage

cleaning the lizards cage... and the lizard is a getgo (sp?). cleaning away the left over cricket corpses (eewww!), and replenishing the water and misting the cage

and my heart is barely allowing me to type this, but he

he also replenishes the water for -the hissing cockroaches. (let me rest here a minute...)

-k-

and cleans a fish tank (what type fish.. no idea, probably sharks or electric eels),

and TBTG again.. he only reports to the science teacher that the man-eating snake and snapping turtles need fed; she does the dirty work


so, two medals of honor then... one to my daughter for her outstanding dedication & fantastic study -ethics. and one to my son, for his outrageous bravery, and incredible commitment to help

God's otherwise unlovable creatures.

~amen.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mom you should feel proud, did good!

Your friend
MM

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger SHE said...

mr motown: "thanks!" -will pass on the congrats to them; where it really belongs

and "thank you!" for your great company on the dance floor

love thursday nights, pride & joy

circle of friends, growing..

how fun!

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

I will also thank you, because if you are not there I would look quite silly :). I had a great time with you and your friends, I heard "Pride & Joy, will be playing again March 25th, I hope you can make it.

Your pal,
MM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home