Sunday, August 27, 2023

Praise God! for the path i'm on... (me!) ~topps


 it is when i look back at pictures..  make collages;  the accumulation of great experiences turned into great memories

we all interpret our lives, yes..

it is my interpretation that i am on the path! posted on my door    ... the sweetest comeback in the history of ever! 

sure feels like it..

the path of the righteous grows brighter and brighter..   from glory to glory..   the narrow path..

and, 

also feels like this very experience; the accumulation of great memories/experiences

proving my statement true:   when it comes to trauma  -you do not bury it; you do not engrave it

you dilute it.

-this works.   tried and true.

hallelujah & amen. 

searchbar archives: hostess

******

i waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry.  He drew me up out of a horrible pit [ a pit of tumult and of destruction ], out of the miry clay ( froth and slime ), and set my feet upon a rock, steading my steps and establishing my goings.  And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.  -Psalm 40:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home