Thursday, October 29, 2020

PHOTO PROJECT IN PROGRESS by (me!) ~tops


over 5 decades of life experience has taught (me!)   -and so, i will not let the news dictate my memories of 2020.     and my 5+ decades have taught (me!), on the one year anniversary, on the 5 year, 10 year..  the news will relentlessly revisit and remind every tragedy, trauma, injustice 

but as we move forward...    i have no need or desire to marinate in the toxins

and so i am creating my own memory collage of 2020, and it will be visible for our eyes to land on every day

and I am "Thank You!" over and over to God, because, honestly..   Vasona; Half Moon Bay, Monterey/Asilomar; Perk Ponds; Newport; James Lick Observatory; Pebble Beach, milestone bday celebrations, family/friend visits, amazing meals..   things cleaned, organized, decluttered..    plenty of movies, popcorn, romance, art, debt relief..   a million positive wonderful experiences; back to back to back...    

In Jesus name..    amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home