Monday, September 09, 2019

"Victory Vikings!" -no surprise to (me!) sandra, tvgp


I was already solidly a warriors fan before I met my sexy, 

but, football, not so much

I am a new recruit when it comes to being a Vikings fan; and only as a direct result of my sexy being a long time Vikings fan

and he explained to me early on..  well, being a Viking fan was going to be very different from being a Warriors fan

like,  -rule #1:   don't get your hopes up

and #2:  mainly wish for other teams to lose, for Vikings to move forward

and things along those lines

but, 

remember how the Warriors became World Champions, like.. only recently

/when my sister and I started watching...

well, 

yesterday was the first Viking game of the current football season

and so, 

I wore my spirit wear to work

and I touched the petals of 4 different purple flowers while I was there..



so, 

you're welcome


iJnA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home