Tuesday, April 09, 2019

..this is what i know about the praying mantis.. (me!) sandra, tvgp


a customer at alden lane placed two items on the counter to purchase in front of me

one cute little carton of ladybugs
and one cute little carton of praying mantis

customer:  "what do you know about praying mantis?"

and I said with a smile, 

I said, 

"I know, that the female!  ..the female praying mantis wants to be
the first, the last and the only!  that's what I know..

and so, in order to insure..     after she mates..  she decapitates the male; eats his head write off -

I think it's the coolest thing ever..  in bug world"


and, the customer looked partly confused and partly amused, 

customer:   "what I mean is..  I know you release the ladybugs on roses, but what plants do you release the praying mantis on?"


(me!):  "oh.  I have no idea... for the answer to that question you'll have to step write over there to the info desk inside the garden store..        and, let me know what you find out.."

***

In Jesus -all creatures were created-  name..    amen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home