Friday, October 03, 2014

Awe & Wonder. For (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Another moment of awe & wonder: went down like this...   -had a day dream; Jesus asked me if I would put my life down for my children..  I answered with an unequivocal yes before he finished with, 'if you knew it meant they would have a better life'

-my mind raced with lives of people who lost a parent early.. And were inspired to live well FOR the deceased parent..  -knowing what the parent would have wanted..

Not a child defeated by grief.. Turning to drugs, alcohol, -living in depression, unable to cope..

But a child who grieved healthily (new adverb for you..)..

And moved forward.. Feeling the spiritual presence of their deceased parent as a guardian angel..  And going on to do great things..

My mind leaped, skipped.. Fast-forward.. Through the narrative I just described..

Jesus repeats the question..  

I say, "well, I sure don't want to leave here early..  But yes, of course, I would die for my children.. I would give my life, especially knowing theirs would be better if..

K

Just a random day dream..  

Followed by this:   when I open my journal to write the poem that I just wrote called beauty (which I was divinely inspired to write)

I opened to this page:  the one with this passage:

" as a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you.". Isaiah 66:13.

So, I instaneously went like, "oh! Of course..  YOU DIED for US! ALL of US!  -knowing we would have a better life if...

And I don't know the passage by memory; but I do know by heart:

That there is a passage in the bible where Jesus talks about humanity being better off if he goes..

And something about the holy spirit..

I'll have to look it up...  But! Honestly..  I have no choice but to catalog and share these spiritual experiences best I can..

In Jesus very mysterious name I say..  Wow and amen! 

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow:)
Very powerful day dream sis. Beautifully written !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home