Friday, February 14, 2014

"That's my Girl!" by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

She melted my heart.. She said,"okay auntie sandy, you stand over here," -and she placed me with both hands on the corner, showing me where I was supposed to stand, "and I'm going to go over there," -and she pointed across the street, and then she said, " and you watch me pass out flyers and you say, 'that's my girl! That's my niece! That's my Sarah!". -which I was more than willing and proud to do. Helped me realize, how hungry we all are sometimes for just some words of encouragement. Including (me!) because I found myself saying something so similar in prayer to Jesus before my recent performance: "k Jesus.. I'm going to go out there on that stage... And It would sure be great if I could hear you say.. "that's my girl! That's my Sandra!...". Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home