Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DUBLIN CRUSH by (Ann mottola!) with submissions from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Recently received an email: Dublin's First Writing Project, launched by Ann mottola, heritage & cultural arts manager: contact: Ann.mottola@Dublin.ca.gov. -project invites anyone/everyone to "tell a tale, write a love letter, or craft a poem or essay, telling how you fell in love with someone or something in Dublin, California. Deadline for enteries: Monday, feb 3rd. Now..Didn't I just enjoy typing "Dublin" in the search bar of my own blog.. And re-reading, re-visiting some of my Dublin crushes! I wanted to copy/paste, and re-post them, but, when I do that, the words/sentences/paragraphs get all squished, I don't have the time and definitelt lack the patience to edit/unsquish.. But, oh! My valentines with Emily Dickinson! And.. Josh! The sweetest kid in America! And .. The Saturn dealership! And testing, testing, 1,2,3... I've mailed 3 stories to Ann for inclusion.. And! You know what else I would love to copy/paste and re-post.. Through the eyes of faith (ALPHER). My review of her one woman show at the Bankhead.. It was this performance that replayed in my mind, and inspired me to.. Ask her with courage, to be my Dr Maya Angelou in Kissin' The Chocolate Blues... Xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home