Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"ALOHA SQUIDMANN" from (your favorite calendar company!)

dear mr. leonard stegmann



our records show you are the most loyal customer of the naked hawaiian girl calendar.



we are happy to inform you we have returned to publishing your favorite calendar again.


due to the current state of the economy, however,


we've had to cut back on things like islands, professional photographers and exotic hawaiian models for every month of the year


but -do send us a check


please.


as you can see


this is an emergency.


6 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

You are hilarious! And you're beautiful :)

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger SHE said...

i love you rach! & miss you too

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Leonard Stegmann said...

I'm in love! I mean, even moreso than I was before!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Leonard Stegmann said...

I'm in love! I mean, even moreso than I already was!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kathy Cordova said...

I love it! Great new business idea!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger SHE said...

squidmann: -the things i'll do for you...

because i love you write back

and now enough already! about that damn naked hawaiian girl calendar..

***

miracle mom: -i just laughed and smiled to happen on november's in a word program and see you showcasing the aloha book..

talk about God's good timing..

too funny

love, ~s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home