Monday, February 18, 2013

ONE MAN a poem by (me!) sandra, tvgp

for my handsome prince, from your bathing beauty:

 ***

my love, my love
lookin' for a safe place to land

a safe person
with whom
i can introduce my flirt

a trustworthy man
 for whom -only-
 i lift my skirt

not for the masses, not for all, or just any

one man. one solid good man.
my love's been lookin' for a safe place to land

the safer the place
 the more solid the foundation

the free~er my spirit
 the WiLdEr the sensation

my love's been lookin' for a safe place to land
one trustworthy heart
so my own can expand

no need to own,
to control,
to hover

loyalty inspired; love undercover

one man. safe man.
 one trustworthy man.

to reveal all my woman
my treasures; my plan:

to love as a lover,
 a wife
and best friend.

one man.
safe man.
to love.
amen.



 oh!

and i want
what i want
is that one man to be you
but!

 if you cluck it up

 'twil be somebody new.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my poem

Thank you honey
Your one good man for ever.
HPH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home